What do you need to do to get a loan with Bank ? What are the different options to choose from and which ones are the most advantageous? Let’s see it together in our guide on how to get a loan with Bank.
We will also see what are the various steps to follow to obtain the loan and we will also provide some useful advice. Here’s what to do!
How to get a loan with Bank
In some cases you may need to have a loan to make some small purchases or to solve some problems.Bank allows you to find the best option to get the loan.
With this banking group you can have a loan quickly and without too many steps, especially if the amount is requested online. With a few clicks, you can decide which loan to request and even get it in a couple of days.
So in about 48 hours you can open the file and also get the sum requested on the account. To calculate the installment to be paid each month, it is sufficient to quote. You can also request a quote online.
The quote is not binding on the loan request, it is free and it is very useful to get an idea. Just enter the amount you intend to borrow, the number of installments in which you decide to repay the amount and your general data.
Just fill in the form and confirm. With an online quote you can get an idea of what the indicative amount of the expenditure and the cost of the installments will be.
Remember that the more the number of installments increases the lower the installment, but it is obvious that the interest will go up. For this reason we advise you to calmly and carefully evaluate the duration of the payment of the installments so as not to waste too much money on interest.
Bank allows you to choose between two proposals:
- Classic Personal Loan with € 12.500,00 for 84 months loan with installments of € 198.00 with TAN 7.95% – 9.49% APR;
- Small Personal Loan with € 2,500.00 loan for 24 months with installments of € 111.00 with TAN 3.95% – APR 9.88%.
If you are already a Bank customer you will have additional benefits. For information or a quote you can call 011 0064703 or write an e-mail.
To understand what the various characteristics of a loan with Bank are, we recommend asking for an appointment at a branch with a representative, so you will avoid having unexpected surprises.
The necessary guarantees
Whatever type of loan you wish to request, there are mandatory guarantees that you will have to provide, the guarantees are the same even for those who are included in the list of bad payers or for those who are protested. The mandatory guarantees to apply for a loan with Bank are:
- The pension : which affects both the duration and the number of installments to be repaid, which may vary according to the age of the applicant;
- The pay slip : the strongest and most solid guarantee for obtaining the loan, with the pay slip commonly you get loans faster and at advantageous rates;
- The salary-back assignment : this is a method of repaying the loan which generally allows even those who have been protested or is on the bad payer list to get money. The sum to be repaid monthly will be deducted directly from the salary or pension and thanks to the assignment of the fifth it will even be possible to obtain advantageous rates and return plans in 10 years;
- The guarantee of a third party : the third party must be able to act as a guarantee. The guarantor can be either a parent, a relative or even a friend. In some cases, the third party can become the person responsible for returning the loan instead of the applicant.
What you need to get the loan from Bank
To obtain the loan with Bank you must provide the bank with:
- A valid identity document;
- The pay slip or the pension or the last tax return (only for self-employed workers).
These documents must also be provided to those who have been protested and those who are on the list of bad payers. You don’t need to bring other documents with you, the bank will take care of everything else.
Times to get the loan with Bank
If the loan request with Bank is made with the online form, the money required can be obtained in about 48 hours from the opening of the case.
In the event that you opt for the loan request in the branch, a person in charge will give you information on the waiting time to get the loan on your account. Each loan request is different and both waiting times and interest can change.
Interest for the Bank loan
You can find out what the interest rate will be with the online quote. The estimate can also be requested at the branch and even in this case it is not binding.
The estimate allows to know the TAN and the APR or the interest rate e the summary total cost of the loan. The APR is therefore the cost of the commissions to be paid to apply for the loan.
Before proceeding with the loan application we recommend checking both the TAN and the APR to choose the most convenient. Fast search and rate comparisons can help you save on interest.
The loan with Bank for the protested subjects
We cannot be sure that Bank will consent to the request for the loan if you have been protested or if you are on the list of bad payers. The only way to know if Bank allows you to have the loan is to ask for clarifications in a branch to a person in charge.
After a thorough analysis of the applicant’s financial situation, the bank will decide whether or not to proceed with the loan application procedure.
Often providing a fifth of salary as a guarantee helps to get the loan even with Bank even to bad payers or to protested subjects.
With the assignment of the fifth, it is generally possible to have the loan, to obtain repayment plans of the sum up to 10 years and to also have advantageous interest rates.
Bank loans for temporary workers
Even temporary workers can apply for and get a loan. The important thing is to give the bank some extra guarantees.
To have the loan, the number of installments to be paid must not exceed the contract months that remain. The additional conditions for obtaining the loan are the same as those for temporary workers.